Click the poster to enlarge and share.
Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.
Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."
But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?
Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?
Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.
Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?
Be the first to see exclusive previews! Subscribe now:
Dinesh D'Souza is a best-selling author and filmmaker. His films 2016: Obama's America and America: Imagine The World Without Her are the #2 and #6 highest-grossing political documentaries of all time, respectively. D'Souza's latest feature-length film, Hillary's America, is widely credited with contributing to Hillary Clinton's defeat in 2016, and quickly joined his first two films in the top 10 political documentaries of all time.
Born in Mumbai, India, Dinesh has truly lived the American Dream. He moved to the United States to attend school on a Rotary Scholarship, and, following graduation from Dartmouth College, he went on to work in the Reagan White House as a policy analyst.
D'Souza has served as a John M. Olin Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and Robert and Karen Rishwain Fellow at Stanford University. D'Souza has won numerous awards including "Best Documentary" for America: Imagine The World Without Her (The Dove Foundation), and he has been called one of the "top young public-policy makers in the country" by Investor's Business Daily.
Much like in 1860, America is at a crossroads. Death of a Nation offers a powerful plan to preserve the same nation that Lincoln saved from a catastrophic fate. Can a new Lincoln in the form of President Trump save America again?
Sign up now to get the latest news about Death of a Nation!
You can access media resources and other press information for Death of Nation, now playing in theaters nationwide, using the links in this section.
Simply click on the button below to download the entire Death of a Nation press kit. In addition to the the full press kit, you can download the following specific files:
More questions? Visit the press page on Dinesh D'Souza's website.
1. The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither The Big Lie, LLC nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and The Big Lie, LLC expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which The Big Lie, LLC shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Big Lie, LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with special permission granted by The Big Lie, LLC.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
6. Unauthorized use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that The Big Lie, LLC endorses the website(s). The Big Lie, LLC has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the United States.
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers, that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" or IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any website within the Death of a Nation website, our web servers automatically recognize that visitor's domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site.
Our web servers also collect information about the type of internet browser you are using, your operating system, as well as which of the Death of a Nation web pages you have accessed. This information is used to help our team develop websites to display properly for the majority of our visitors. Our servers also use enhanced analytics to better reach potential visitors and entice return visitors using cookies (see below).
Our web servers do not automatically record email addresses of the visitors.
Accepting cookies through your browser is a personal choice. You can sill enjoy the Death of a Nation website if you choose not to accept cookies.
What information do you collect when I complete forms?
Any information supplied through our contact forms is used to aid our business to respond to your request and provide you with the necessary information.
Your email address may be entered to receive the Death of a Nation electronic newsletter. You can unsubscribe to this newsletter at any time.
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
The Big Lie, LLC will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing. Your personal submitted data and data collected with cookies will not be sold, but may be shared with third parties for tracking and marketing purposes related to The Big Lie, LLC.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Death of a Nation website.
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of The Big Lie, LLC sites and related properties, or visitors to The Big Lie, LLC sites and related properties.
3. Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the Death of a Nation website or its related properties.
What safeguards are in place?
The Big Lie, LLC is obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, use, collection, disclosure, or disposal. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operating practices as part of the commitment to protect the personal information it holds.
What else should I know about my privacy when online?
Consent To This Agreement